Do you want a say in how the CQC should be run in the future? Well, now is your chance. But there is only a week left to send in your views.
The CQC are currently running a consultation that asks for your views on the changes they think they need to make to the way the organisation works. These changes include:
• Regulating services in different ways and making greater use of the information they hold about them.
• Strengthening the way they work with strategic partners.
• Continuing to build better relationships with the public.
• Building relationships with services that provide care.
• Strengthening their unique responsibilities in relation to mental health services.
• Continuing their drive to become a high performing organisation.
You can send your responses to the CQC in a number of ways:
· Using the online form
· Email the CQC at: email@example.com
· Post your feedback to:
CQC The Next Phase
CQC National Customer Service Centre
Newcastle upon Tyne
Closing date: Thursday 6, December 2012.
If you are a healthcare provider and would like help with your CQC registration and documentation, visit us at Words Worth Reading Ltd.
Image: Must be Art, Flickr