Inspectors rated the care at the surgery Outstanding for being caring and well-led, and Good for being safe, effective and responsive to people’s needs.
- The practice delivered safe and quality care with innovative systems in place to identify and minimise risks to patients.
- The practice had an open culture to the reporting of, and learning from safety concerns raised by patients.
- The practice had a clear vision which had quality and safety as its top priority. High standards were promoted and owned by all practice staff with evidence of team working across all roles.
- The service had a strong focus on continuous learning and improvement to ensure that high-quality, sustainable care was provided.
- Leadership was compassionate, inclusive and effective. They prioritised compassion and support towards their staff and other health professional’s well-being.
“There was a strong focus on continuous improvements to its services and valued the concerns raised by staff and people.
“This dedication and commitment pays off in making a real difference for their patients – which is why we have again found the practice to be Outstanding. I hope other practices will see this service as a model for excellent care.”