This month we began working with our clients helping them to create and assess their documentation and evidence so that it can be submitted to the latest version of the Information Governance Toolkit.
In order to demonstrate on-going compliance with the IGT, we work with organisations while they undertake audits of Information Governance compliance throughout the year. This enables organisations to retain a Level 2 compliance (where performance is considered satisfactory), and, for some indicators, will allow movement up to a Level 3 rating.
Words Worth Reading Ltd has a wealth of experience in supporting companies to meet the Information Governance requirements. As part of our work to upload submissions we can:
- Provide a writing, editing and consultation service.
- Undertake the Information Governance Toolkit assessment on your behalf.
- Map your current evidence against the Information Governance standards or offer a more detailed data mapping service for organisations that deal with a large volume of patient identifiable data.
- Link with your team to understand the processes, structures and policies currently in place to manage Information Governance.
- Undertake an IG audit and identify any gaps, working with you to fill them.
- Assemble the required documentary evidence to support your submission compliance.
- Manage your on – line submission.
For full information on the Words Worth Reading Ltd Information Governance services, visit our website by clicking here.
Image: Fletcher Prince, Flickr