Friday 8 March 2013

Common Errors When Making Changes to the CQC Registration Process

The CQC has found that there are some common errors when people are making changes to their registration. 

These common mistakes include:

I’m a registered manager and I want to add an regulated activity to my registration. Can I do that before my provider has added that activity to their registration?

No. If you are a registered manager and need to apply to add a regulated activity that is new to the provider, the provider must make application and be approved before you submit your application.

I want to remove a partner from my registration who is our registered manager. How do I do that?

If you want to remove a partner who is also the registered manager, you will need to complete two separate forms - one form to remove the partner and one form to cancel their registration as the registered manager.
You can use the Form Finder on the CQC website to help you with the changes you need to make. 

If you would like help with the CQC registration process, at Words Worth Reading Ltd we offer full consultancy support to help make the process as easy as possible. 

No comments: