The practice was rated Inadequate for being safe, responsive and well-led. It was rated Requires Improvement for being effective and caring, following the inspection in November 2018.
- Inspectors found that safeguarding systems were not clear and did not keep patients safe or protected from abuse.
- The practice did not have systems to monitor or manage outcomes and actions associated with risk assessments such as infection prevention and control.
- The vaccine refrigerator temperature was not effectively monitored.
- Inadequate smear rates were not monitored or managed.
- The practice did not effectively maintain personnel records for some clinical members of staff, including training records, professional indemnity and professional registration status
The practice has also been told to consider ways to improve confidentiality in the reception area and to continue to review how patients with caring responsibilities are identified and recorded on the clinical system to ensure information, advice and support is available to them.