The Care Quality Commission have published the results of they're review of how the health care needs of people living in care homes are met.The review focussed on health care services for older people and people with learning disabilities in care homes.
- How they access health care services.
- Whether they have choice and control over their health care.
- Whether the care they receive is safe and respects their dignity.
The key findings of the report included:
- More than three-quarters of the care plans we checked had considered the views of the resident
- Ninety-six per cent of care homes identified the changing health care needs of residents through informal or responsive monitoring.
For advice and support about any aspects of your CQC needs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org