In the past week the Care Quality Commission has published a further 27 reports on the quality of care provided by adult social care services across London.
Following recent inspections, 17 of these care homes and homecare agencies have been rated as Good, 9 have been rated Requires Improvement, and one has been rated Inadequate.
Under CQC’s new programme of inspections, all of England’s adult social care services are being given a rating according to whether they are safe, effective, caring, responsive and well led.
Segun Oladokun, CQC's Head of Adult Social Care Inspection in London, said:
“We should all be confident that our local social care providers will deliver safe, effective, compassionate and high quality care. Where we find that this is the case, we give a rating of Good, or Outstanding.
"If we find that a service requires improvement, we will expect them to deliver a full plan setting out how they will address the issues that have been identified. We will share our findings with local commissioners, and we will return in due course to check that the required improvements have been made.
“For services found to be Inadequate, we will consider taking further action in order to protect the health and wellbeing of local service users.”
Full reports on all 27 inspections are available on the CQC website.
Adult Social Care services by local authority area and rating:
- Resource Centre and Respite Service, Brent: Good
- Community Options Limited - 73 Repton Road, Bromley: Good
- Evergreen Lodge, Croydon: Good
- The Gables, Greenwich: Good
- 2 Headstone Lane, Harrow: Good
- 694 Pinner Road, Harrow: Good
- Sitwell Grove, Harrow: Good
- Romford Care Centre, Havering: Good
- Quality Caring Limited, Hounslow: Good
- Daryel Care, Islington: Good
- Octavia Housing - Miranda House, Kensington and Chelsea: Good
- Uplands Care Home, Lambeth: Good
- Floron Residential Home for the Elderly, Newham: Good
- Cambridge Nursing Home, Redbridge: Good
- Bluebird Care (Richmond and Twickenham), Richmond upon Thames: Good
- Community of Refugees from Vietnam - East London, Tower Hamlets: Good
- Admiral House - London, Wandsworth: Good
- Holt Road, Brent: Requires improvement
- Jays Homecare Limited, Brent: Requires improvement
- Care Outlook (West Wickham), Bromley: Requires improvement
- Eversleigh Residential Care Home, Bromley: Requires improvement
- London Cyrenians Housing - 40 Charleville Road, Hammersmith and Fulham: Requires improvement
- Oakleigh House Nursing Home, Harrow: Requires improvement
- Manley Court Nursing Centre, Lewisham: Requires improvement
- MCCH Society Limited - 25 McRae Lane, Sutton: Requires improvement
- Aspen Court Nursing Home, Tower Hamlets: Requires improvement
- Tower Bridge Care Centre, Southwark: Inadequate